Thursday, January 7, 2010

2nd day back

Well this is day 2 back at work and back in NC. Belle is doing incredibly well at daycare, I dropped her off in her new class and she sat down to have nanas with the rest of the kids. Didnt even look up for a kiss from mama.

I am doing ok, but not very productive yet back at work. I am trying to change some bad behaviors, such as saying YES to everything, and geting all stressed about stuff I cant control, and procrastinating and not taking care of me in the mean time...

I fell into the trap of course today, cause one of my many bosses sent me an email asking "when..." and of course then i jumped through hoops to get IT scheduled, and of course it doesnt work for him,. so guess what. will do IT when i have scheduled it, and too bad he cant make it. But this is par for the course for me. I am in a position where in fact I make strategic decisions and plans for what needs to happen, but the actual doing should be delegated to others,... except of course i am a doer, and a lot of the time I take the action on myself... whcih is where i get myself in a problem.

so between that sort of behavior at work, and then of course taking care of my Bellinator all by myself (most of the time), which means we wake up do breakfast get dressed try to get out of the house on time (mommy tries to get bf dishes picked up and not leave too much a mess), this is a 3 hour process on a good day. then i pick her up at day care, and go through trying to get dinner on the "table" change clothes, change her clothes, relax, she wants to nurse, we should have a bath every night (yeah right...) and then into pyjamas and bed and clean up the dishes etc... With goodnight books... and I am exhausted at 2000 8pm. she of course crawls back out of bed and plays until 10pm.

and then i open my eyes at 0600 and we start all over again. How do you all do this? I have no energy...

ok I am off to get her...

No comments: