Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year New Try

Well I am at it again. Perhaps i will keep it up this time, who knows. Now that Belle is a bit older and can play by herself for minutes at a time, perhaps i can find time to keep at this.

Or should I maybe use that time to sweep and mop and pick up toys? and take polaroid pictures of where everything goes so Belle can learn to pick up after herself as well. I dont suppose I can ever expect her to pick up if mama still cant do it. One thing at a time I suppose. My biggest issue is clothes, what do you do with those clothes that are not dirty, but not clean. I know some people put them back into the closet, or drawers, but is that right. so I hang and drape them, and they get crumpled and fall and end up in the laundry basket anyhow.

Belle takes after me with picking up after herself (meaning she doesnt do it). so I know that I have to change if I want her to grow up with good habits, same with food and exercise too. these are all on my todo list for this year, starting new habits...

No comments: