Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FW: letter to my mommy

-----Original Message-----
From: au pair
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 7:33 PM
To: the mama
Subject:
Dear Mommy,
"I good nap. I went walk."
We found rectangles, circles, squares, triangles, and even a hexagon on the street and sidewalk pavers.
We bought more bubbles. I blew bubbles on Westerstraat and put smiles on everyones faces.
I tried something new for dinner- tofu-lentil cakes- and I loved them so much I even ate most of Tammi's!
After dinner we colored the playdoh with pretty colors.
We took O.G. for a walk in the rain. I used my yellow umbrella. Angel jumped out of the kitchen window and walked with us. Silly kitty. I sang " I'm singing in the rain, I'm singing in the rain, I'm happy, I'm happy!"
I love you, goodnight.
Belle

No comments: