Wednesday, July 14, 2010

FW: today, 7/14



Dear Mommy,
Today I slept in my bed for my nap and I am going to sleep in my bed all night tonight.
After my nap Tammi and I took O.G. for a long walk. We saw some birds in the canal and we didn't know what kind of ducks they were. Then one of them flew away and we saw it was a seagull!
For dinner I helped Tammi make pad Thai - we saved you some. We put nuts in a bag and I got to smash them over and over. It was fun! We made 13 pieces of meat for me and you but I ate them all!
When we to O.G. for another walk I brought my little white plastic dog and dragged it behind me. I also had a big bib on backwards so it could be my backpack, like on Dora.
Good night, I love you, I'll see you in the morning.
Belle
Here I am walking my dog and taking her to the potty:

No comments: